2.28.2013

project life 2013

So it's decided, I am doing project life this year. I think it will be really cool to look back on it years to come and see the day to day. I do not know that I will do it past this year, but I am currently not working on the more traditional type pages in lou of working on and finishing this ... it is time consuming I am discovering. I'm also making my own "kits" with paper I have here, and I just recently put in my order for some new cha stuffs and it all has to do with project life. I'm also doing up my own insert cards too ... I have hopes of joining a monthly kit some time this year, but I don't know if I will have the $$. So now lets start ...

Week 1 (Not all my weeks are two page spreads, that's alot of pictures that don't always get taken. I am more going for the pages matching up, so its will be more like 2 one week spreads next to a two page spread)  lets see what happens.

 Week 2

 Week 3 (had enough pictures for a two pager here)
Close up on side A

Side B


I'm current on my notes and photos are most likely from my phone .. makes it easy that way. I have up to week 8 printed and am currently chugging along (logan is watching thomas the train in the background). But I did want to share seeing has my last blog post is from the begining of january. 

No comments: