1.10.2013

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #25

The colors challenge this week just screams christmas, but the photo above it isn't. 



And this is what I came up with. It's a picture of DS with one of his new presents. The pictures are of him playing not so much opening the gift, like the title suggests. I love the mix of it all, and the pictures are way better then the ones I took that morning, I am not good with the christmas morning photos.  The colors are fun to play with, but I think I'm over this mix thanks to my December Daily album. I need to move on, so excited for CHA and all the sneaks that are showing up. 


2 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

Oh wow, Jakki! I love this page so much. It is just filled with fun and creativity!!!!!

Lisa Haiss said...

This page is wonderful. I can understand how you are tired of the traditional Christmas colors, but you really knocked this page out of the park!