12.03.2012

december daily day 2

Playing a little catch up ... a picture of my cover. I still want to add "december" but I'm not fully convinced I don't want to cut off a 1/2" from the white edge. So no cutting yet, I need some more pages inside to see how I like the look. There are irradecent stars stamped on the white so it's not as flat as it looks in the photo. The little tree is also one of my SC knock offs using silhouette.

The first page goes like this, I love Ali's clear overlay, so I did that with mine ... Had to add this 'smooches' snowman he's too cute.


Turning the first page, this is what you see. Again the tree on the left if a SC venner knock off down with 6 layers of kraft CS glued together with a die from a wood PP on top ... looks pretty good if I do say so myself.


This is where the fun begins and I think I've gotten over some of my hang ups, a little at least. I don't have page protectors for this homemade verson, so I attached the PP directly to page one (above) but I wanted the white boarder so I cut it down from the 6.5" x 4' size I'm working with. I cut the photo because of the banner in it, as well as left it in full color. I needed to layer somewhere on the page and that place just seemed to fit, because it's the only thing in the photo that gives the location. On the other side I journaled about what we were doing ( I still need to erase the pencil lines, I was a but excited over sharing and took the pictures first). And contuned with the layering and using my own little "inchies" that I've been creating. 


This is fun so far ... I have still to take a picture for today, but I know it will be of L and his first day of school (speech).

1 comment:

Pam said...

you are on top of it woman! love love how this is looking...the size is perfect! keep sharing please!

p.s. i love your tree-looks great! your embellishments you made are awesome!