12.13.2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #21



Hardest challenge yet, its all neutral but then it's not. Add "twist" to it and I'm having a fun time coming up with something to do.

Okay so I will admit I haven't edited or printed any photos since september, which means no "fall" wanna be photos to date in my current photo's to be scrapped. This color challenge is screaming fall at me, so I find a one that will work, my DS with a felt mustache he got out of a vending machine. Cool it will work, but see there is this awesomely cool mustache paper from echo park that has been biding its time in my stash waiting for the perfect picture so of course I have to pull it out for this the perfect picture. I'm really glad is was all vintage and played into the challenge so well. They layout is a mix of all sorts of manufactures mostly newish, form crate paper, studio calico, echo park, amy tangerine, basic grey, and american crafts. 


Don't forget to go over and share your projects for this challenge with us at color me scrappy until next time.

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

An awesome and fun layout! I really like how you used the colors!!!!!

Lisa Haiss said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the moustache paper. I might have to hunt me down some of that! Adorable!