12.27.2012

CMS Challenge #23 (angry birds)

That's how I keep seeing the challenge in my head. It's because of the photo of a beautiful Harlequin Macaw. I have a couple of parrots that live with me, one happens to be a Severe Macaw 
Griffin being an "angry bird"
 Meet Griffin, who in the above picture is angry at me because I want him to step-up and play nice, he wants to shred what ever is on top his cage and charge me.
Griffin a minute later not being an "angry bird"
And here is nice Griffin calling me 'tinker bell'  but and soon to be stepping up ... so yeah the photo got me on this challenge.... okay so here's the photo ....

And finally my layout .. which is not of Griffin but of Logan playing with his cars. It's was kinda cool to discover that October Afternoon's 'All Aboard' collection matched the challenge colors who'd a thunk. I love using all the currentish travel theme papers for playing with cars pages ... 


they fit so well together. Some of the other supplies I've used are Studio Calico's Abroad, Echo Parks Halloween paper for 2-3 years ago (the skulls I love it, it's my second sheet and well I save it for special layouts ... till I find another one), and I grabbed the cars from their digital version of About A Boy (can't wait for their new "boy" lines to come out). There's also some Carta Bella Merry and Bright (its all over my desk) and some other random OA papers.

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchey said...

I love your take on the colors this time! Just a wonderful and creative page!!!!!

Sandy Ang said...

your page looks so fantastic !