11.11.2012

playing along

I've been big on cards lately, they are super fast to make and just enough creative to keep my mind free for more creative thoughts with out getting stuck ... it work's for me. I've also found my favorite images card wise with paper smooches they're all so cute, funny, and quirky. 


And being 100% honest I didn't read the whole challenge requirements and just played along with the colors. But seeing as they are cards, and will eventually end up on some ones door step  giving them a warm fuzzy sort of feeling  they work for "enter" for me. Well enjoy and it's been lots of fun playing along with color me scrappy, instead of having to play ... lol 
I really like this color scheme and was kinda bummed it didn't come along on my turn. 

6 comments:

Viji Siddharth said...

I totally agree, cards are the best way to go when you are in a rut! Although I do PL, so I usually never get time to do anything else other than that and layouts. Hard to keep up! Paper smooches is so cute! I love their border stamps, have you seen them? Perfect size and economical too!Very cute cards!

Stephanie Stanton said...

SUPER CUTE I really love this page great work!!!!

Sharon Fritchey said...

I LOVE these cards! Absolutely adorable!!!!

Pam Pritzl said...

awww, these are adorable, Jakki! No worries that you didn't use 'enter' ... and don't forget, you can always play along even on your 'off week'

Sandra said...

So funny these cards..expecially the first! I love it!

marianne said...

Cute cards!