11.15.2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge 17

 Wow, its new challenge time already ... this new set up seems to go by so much faster. Well here's the color pallet, all blues and yellows and I guess some greys.

And here's what I cam up with. The photos are off a cell phone and taken from the free seats at a concert during our local fair. It was taken in June and yes we are all wearing sweat shirts, you can see the ocean if you look to your right from the photos the fog was rolling in and it was COLD.  The bottom photo of dd and me sucks, lighting was all wrong but I'm in the page vs. not being in the page so I'm going with it. 
My supplies are all over the place ... AC: chap; SC: heyday; Pebbles: sunnyside; EP: paradise lost, and some random vellum. the title was cut out with airplane my new most favoritest font (okay reading a little to much Judy B. Jones and it's not so correct english)

Enjoy and don't forget to link up you challenge pages at Color Me Scrappy for a chance at the RAK for this month, and you'll get a few comments from the DT girls too ... I like the comments part (lol)

3 comments:

Lisa Haiss said...

This is agreat LO! It's funny how the different monitors display the colors differently. You say they are blues and I see purples. Funny! Either way, great job!

Maria said...

Great layering - love the feeling of your page.

Sharon Fritchey said...

You layouT is so creative and fun! You did a wonderful jOb with this week's challenge! I love it!!