11.01.2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #15

It's the first of the month and that time again for a new challenge over at Color Me Scrappy. There are some new gals added to the design team, as well as some changes to the challenges like sketches and a new challenge every week ... don't know if I can keep up, but I'll try. So let us start with the color combo.  
This one is all fall colors, love the patina blue-greens and the orange makes everything pop. And now to one of those new features, a sketch to go along with the above color scheme ....


And finally my take on the whole challenge. It really was a challenge, I use sketches as a jump off point to just about every page I do. I love them, but add them to the color challenge and I get all intimidated and stuck. I seem to put it in my head that I can only do one or the other not of my choice .... But I did it this time I used both. So the sketch is in the background and twisted on it's side, its in the bones of the page. I loved the circles and ended up drawing them onto my page. I did not do up my photos like the sketch, I had too many halloween photos of DS. 


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my page. I hope I can inspire you, and would love to see your version of this challenge so make sure to link it up at color me scrappy, until the next challenge.

1 comment:

Viji Siddharth said...

Love the faux stitching and the pattern paper you used. Works perfect with the colors. Such a cute costume! Lovely pic!