10.04.2012

Playing along

I've been feeling creative and spending way to much time on the net. This time around I grabed some sketch challenge images and magically completed pages to go along with them.... 


 This one is by the hardest! It's the current sketch challenge over at citrus twist (kit club) and it really pushed me I am so not a scatter the photos person. but the challenge was fun.
supplies: AC: AT sketchbook, Shoreline EP: Paradise Beach Bazzil: Kraft 
 This sketch came from scraptastic (kit club) it was last months challenge sketch, and I love it. It's my favorite of the batch. I was so happy to use one of the journaling blocks that came with the collection as an actual journaling spot. It's the farthest from the original sketch but the double photo pushed me to use the journaling block and I like how it challenged me.
supplies: EP: For the Record 2 (blue pack), SC: HeyDay, Bazzil: Cream Puff

Last one is from cocoa daisy (kit club) and is their current sketch challenge. I turned the sketch 90 degrees and made it a 8.5x11. I loved all the strips in the sketch and played along with that. The crabs are too perfect and I love that I have them in my silhouette library. I've also come to the conclusion that I have too much colored card stock that I never use, I have 3-4 colors that I use (all neutrals) and the rest is taking up space. So I'm making a effort to cut it up and create fo-chipboard letters and die cuts with it. I did that here with the title and crabs.


Enjoy the Day ;)

1 comment:

Candace Prado said...

Wow. I really like your take on the challenge. I so miss challenges. Oh some day I pray to get back into this glorious loop of scrappiness you have. Thank you for always enabling me - it always makes me smile to see such inspiring pieces.