10.31.2012

More December Daily stuff

I've been seeing these little tabbies every where, and to be honest Glitter girl over at 2peas is really inspiring me to use some of theses sort of things in my layer. But my scrappy budget is pretty non-existent and when I do have a little $$ I then to buy paper, lol go figure. But after making up the vellum bubbles I was still in 'designer' mode and continued on too these. Still going with the december theme, and being in So. Cali. I have no need for 'winter themed' product (the temp is still in the 90's around here) I made these little guys ...

they measure 1"x2" (I was looking at other such items to get the size) And the inspiration is from a bunch of other like items all over. But I did draw all of these my self, although sadly it's not my own handwriting (in the name of time, I'll do it up that way soon). Then on to printing ....
I love our new laser jet printer, the tags came out AWESOME! so much so that I had to print them again on kraft, those ones came out a little more distressed (something to do with the toner drum, and different non absorbent papers) but I love them too. This is so addicting I think I will keep playing with designing these, probably even start up a store, will see I have to do a little bit more market research on that. TTFN! And Happy Haunting tonight :)

No comments: