10.25.2012

Making Cards

So I sat down last night with the intentions of making some christmas cards with the new 6x6 carta bella merry & bright collection. And well this is what I got....
 a little bit more fall than christmas. The images are from Paper Smootches stamps and I can't seem to get enough of these cute little critters. They fit into everything ... so I guess Christmas Images are to follow. I'm having fun making cards right now, although I have some pages that I need to complete soonishly as well.

 This last image is for Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, Link to their site (per contest rules) not that I have enough other links to them here.  The inspiration image if of three birds perched on kitchen utensils ... the birds and the perch are what stuck in my head ...

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I loooooove all of these cards--you were really busy and crafty! FUN! I love that last card for the PSS challenge--those little birdies are the CUTEST!! You nailed this challenge:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)