10.15.2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #14

 Okay so this is one of my favorite color combinations. Love the pinks, blues, and yellows so much fun all rolled into one. It also works with current photos here in So. Cali where the temps still haven't dropped much and it feels more like summer than fall... indian summer I belive it's called, where the warm weather lasts and lasts. but really it's always like this. 
  I found all the colors for this challenge in the Echo Park Paradise Beach collection, but added some America Crafts Shoreline as well just to play. I saw somewhere a similar layout and knew I needed to lift it, just don't remember where. 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look, and don't forget to link up your creations using these colors to Color Me Scrappy.  And starting in November there will me more challenges and a prize awarded for the month. TTFN!

1 comment:

Viji Siddharth said...

Absolutely love the layout! I love the papers you used! The chalk alphas are so cool! I like the pictures, there is movement in them.