9.19.2012

I want to blog more

but I always seem to get distracted. I totally missed the deadline for the jillibean DT call and that seems to always be my biggest hang up, really I should not think about it and just submit.  Oh well to prove I am actually making pages that don't corispond the Color Me Scrappy Challenges .. 

My current favorite page is the peace builder one ... also realizing that I need to embrace my crappy not so smart phone camera and go with it. I love how the photos turned out on these pages.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love both of these, great colors!!! The hexagon misting is perfect on the second one. I am sad you missed the jb call, but you should still share these with them on facebook!

as far blogging more...I try to sit one day and schedule posts in advance, but that has actually only worked like 2 weeks, but I like the theory behind it;)