9.01.2012

Color Me Scrappy CHALLENGE REVEAL #11

 I love the greys in this challenge, well really I love grey all by it's self, add a little bling to it and it turns to silver. So here is my take on the challenge ....
It's a really recent photo, taken at the beginning of August when the we as a family took a trip on public transportation via the trolley to go out to dinner in Old Town. Which has no parking really and it was so much easier and lots of fun riding the Trolley there, and the same price if you factor in paying to park.  L being into all things that go LOVED the trip so much and well K has always loved riding as well. Who knew it could be so fun right?
Okay so now to explain the LO .. It's all jillibean soup papers, surprising right seeing as I have issues with only using one manufacture but I took my friends advise and only let Jillibean stuff sit on my desk for the creative process and it worked (no wait I used a Bella Blvd stamp) well almost worked the paper is all together. Fonts used on my silhouette are bebas nueve and pacifico, circles I cut by hand (takes to long to cut on a machine) and then I splattered some silver water paints and stamped some grey stars on the white bg.

2 comments:

Pam said...

love that you mounted this on the white background, it looks great with the pops of color!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a great, graphic design! I'm a huge fan of mixing manufacturers, too!