9.15.2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #12

Another one of those color challenges where the photo inspires me more than anything else. Love the bowl of fruit loops reminds me of my mornings. My take on the challenge below...
It's probably a first for me that one of the 3x4 cards worked for me in their original design. This one is from Jillibean's nepolian line, and while I LOVE  the B side of the paper the boxes almost always trip me up, this one fit the color scheme and the text on it works for one of those "right now" style pages so I went with it. When I made this LO there were circles everywhere I looked for inspiration and the Studio Calico Classics no.2 had the perfect ones, I punched the opposite side of the paper for the text circles. And then added some random strips above the photo to balance out the randomness of the page.

No comments: