8.02.2012

CMS Challenge #9

It's time for another challenge over at Color Me Scrappy, love this color scheme by the way. But there is more this time we're teaming up with Sketches in Thyme so its sort of a double challenge ... although I do seem to use sketches as the base for any of my layouts ... okay so here are what we started with...

 and drum roll please ..... this is what I ended up with.
L playing on some really easy to climb but really high up there rocks ... the supplies are all over the place with create paper, basic grey, scenic route, but all the embellishments are via my silhouette, and some stamps I found while perusing 2peas (excellent place to look for inspiration, and 
shopping of course).
I also managed to make my own mini alphabet stickers (sorta stickers) thinking the whole DIY thing. I used traveling typewriter font, illustrator (although I'm sure you could do it in word, I just don't know how to use that program), a sacrificed old silhouette cutting mat (needed something temporally sticky that I could also cut on) some mister huey mists, a ruler, and exacto knife. And I think I will be doing a tutorial on the process, but just not this post. 

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great page, Jakki! LOVE those circle stars and your play off the pics with your title!