7.15.2012

Another CMS Challenge #8

This time around the colors had me thinking fall ... this theme occurred to me after I had attempted and cut multiple combinations of paper and "summer" photos. But once that idea got into my stream of thoughts the colors were not so hard to work with.
 The teal, purple, and red were the three colors that JUMPED out at me in the combination. And I lucked out because I had some oldish WRMK papers that worked perfectly .. they are from different collections but same manufacture this time. And did you know that if you cut a triangle into the hexagon shape you get a chevron shape ... pretty cool but it didn't fit with this layout ...  the little starbursts are actually sequins my mom gave to me in a big bag, they're not so obvious IRL more of a little shine but the camera caught them right away.
And here's the link to  Color ME Scrappy blog so you can check out what all the other girlies have done for this challenge.  TTFN

1 comment:

web design ventura said...

Teal, purple, and red are very attractive color combos. Your card is beautiful. Also, the sequins looks pretty good.