6.20.2012

SGC Challenge this time around is all things BABY

It's been like 3 years (to the month) since I've had to deal with baby, and had it on the mind and a mind to scrap it .... so this one took a little digging, most of all my baby photos are scrapped and sitting in their books. But I found this picture of Logan and well I haven't scrapped it because in all honesty it sucked while he was in his casts and I was too emotionally involved in the whole mix at the time... hence the love of scrapping, I can revisit it later.  So my challenge layout is of him, and it's all things baby ;)


Enjoy :)

Southern Girls Challenge Blog

2 comments:

Lisa Haiss said...

Great page Jakki. Love all the colors and layering.

You know, scrapbooking points in your life that are difficult only remind us of how far we've come. Great job.

Pam said...

I think it is great that you scrapped this, totally get the being removed a little bit though. Love this design and that blue (Sass?) paper!