6.15.2012

Another CMS challenge ...

It's that time again... another color challenge is up at color me scrappy
 I loved this color scheme, and although it seemed a little girly to me at first glimse, it worked so well for some L pages ... he wears alot of red shirts .. something to do with car's being on them. and pair those with some blue jeans and I see the color scheme playing here. so I pulled some OLD basic gray recess paper for the back ground (it's more teal than blue but i loved the red and pink accents in the paper)  and added red and pink for the accents with more blue of course.
papers used: basic grey, jillibean soup, bella blvd, crate paper, fancy pants, and echo park. title cut from silhouette, and the close up CB is scenic route.

2 comments:

Candace Prado said...

Ooooh these colors are gorgeous! I'll start following this as soon as I get the scrap engine going around Tuesday!

Pam said...

LOVING the circles! I think you did an awesome job with the colors too! The title work is fantastic as well!