5.03.2012

I'm on a roll ...

scrapbooking wise, not cleaning wise and I'm pretty sure I should be cleaning and will have to get to it because I am running out of sticky stuff and DH is so more giving when the house is clean. But wanted to share some pages with you out there in blog land. I recently got some happy mail, my order of winter cha stuff came in. It included the amy tangerine sketchbook collection, and I love it! It's perfect for everything that I scrap .. just have to make those 18 sheets of PP last the summer, so not happening right. So the first page is K in her school pictures that I did not buy, these are the proofs they sent home. and there are watermarks on them, but not over her face and well I do really like the photos, just couldn't accept the $$ they were asking. 
 Second is a shot of both my kiddo's posing for a photo, oh so rare I usually get one smiling one crying, but they seemed to have liked me this time. I actually used some homemade misters where I put "worn lipstick" reinkers, some water and a little alchohal (i don't plan on spritizing it much and i like the dry time better) in a little mister bottle and then splattered it around the page. it's the same ink as I used on the grid stamp and its cute  ... they match. I need some more mister bottles and to keep adding reinkers to my supplies. It's not the same as mister hueys, no way they have more of a paint textures to them, but I like the look and do think I need my whole stamp pad collection of ink mists along with the rainbow of mister huey's .... look at me and my whole rainbow color collections agin.
okay so now I really do have to stop typing and clean ... might have to find that little stinker first and change him ... man I wish he'd get serious about using the toilet, grrr boys!

1 comment:

Pam said...

love them both. i think the colors are just perfect for little girlies!!!

I need to clean bad too. But scrapping is just more fun:)