5.04.2012

creative scrappers sketch #205

Saw the challenge thought I would play along. This is some more of my winter cha paper, this time it's bo bunny which to be honest it my first time really playing with there stuff. I couldn't turn down this boy themed collection. It's all orange, green, blue, and brown and all planes, trains, and automobiles .. which happens to be everything that L is right now. The stars were cut out with my silhouette and then I got the sticker sheet and the tag paper with the kit. and in true me fashion there are two non-bo bunny paper bits in the layout. it all works and I love it ... and i mixed my splatter paints too, some homemade distressed reinker inks and 2 mister hueys, the shadow color is the reinkers one.

1 comment:

Pam said...

i was wondering what line this was! i love this page a lot! the stars and the mist are perfect. I think you need to do a detailed tutorial on how you make this mist;)