5.15.2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #4

Doesn't the photo just look yummy ... but then cherry's are some of my favorite things to eat

Okay leaving that stray thought of food and back to the color challenge. I started thinking pink when I saw the challenge and started looking through my stash that was where I saw the ladybug paper for BG's lemonade collection and knew I had to use it, seems the photos are just as influencing to me as the colors, all those little circles. I took the bugs from the paper and made them larger with a circle template, pair of scissors, sharpie marker, and more pink BG papers. The journaling on the left evens out the balance of the layout and makes it pretty symmetrical. 

Come over and see that the other girls have done at COLOR ME SCRAPPY and play along. There are prizes to be one and idea's to share.


No comments: