4.01.2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #1



So today is reveal day on the COLOR ME SCRAPPY blog challenge page. Here is my page that is up on the blog.  I loved all the cool bright colors of this challenge.

Supplies: Paper: echo park   mme , basic grey , fancy pants, Jillibean  Twine: the twinery,Punches: stamp border punch, Smash date stamp, libel suit (font) and black sharpie

i have to admit that the photo of the lifeguard tower was slightly influential in the choosing of the photos I used. But the beach is cool, and I seem to have a never ending supply of them.

paper: echo park, jillibean soup, crate paper, mme, basic grey. mister huey orchard, fonts: bebas & damion

And because I seem to always scrap in twos here is my second page done with the challenge colors. Its easy to work this way, all the paper is already out on my scrap space. 

2 comments:

Viji Siddharth said...

Very cute layouts! I love both the layouts..very fun and cheery!

Candace Prado said...

LOVE this, Jakki! I'm going to see if I can find some of that scrappy dust and get a move on!