4.25.2012

"All things GIRLY"

That is the challenge this time around over at southern girls challenge blog. And yeah! I'm all over that with one very girly girl here our house, I promise it's not me I am more of no nonsense type. So of course Kailee took center stage for this one.
She recently got a hair piece that is very hot pink and loves to wear it everywhere... very hunger games capitol if you think about it. The layout defiantly plays off the "pink" and that's girly right? I love echo parks pinks, the ones I've used are out of there "yours truely", "spring time", and "little girl" collections. Most of everything is Echo Park with some My minds eye thrown in to bring out the kraft.  Also did up a digital stamp from one of the sponsors (DTS)  which was way fun and added just a little bit more girl to the layout.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Jakki,Your layout is beautiful, love the photo! welcome aboard the team! I'm sure you will have heaps of fun with the rest of the Southern Girls!