3.25.2012

making the design team

so for a while now i've been sending in applications for different design teams. and i've finally been accepted to some ... I say some because in the course of a weekend i was asked, and of course I accepted to two different challenge blogs. I'm in love and totally doing my little happy dance over the whole thing. so now i will share the two teams i've made ....


as well as 

yeah i'm excited, now let the fun begin.

(i know i'm telling the big bog world about both of these at the same time, but honestly it's how i discovered it as well ... kinda fun to keep it all together. in the future all will have their own posts.)

3 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

congratulations!

Pam said...

yay yay YAY! I am so happy for you!!!

Sarah Elliott said...

Awesome!! So lucky to get two at once. It's going to be fun.