9.14.2011

A card challenge

So I'm trying these card challenges. One to get some cards made that I can grab when needed, and also to use up the ever growing pile of scraps.  This one is for the moxiefabworld.com vertical challenge.  I love the idea of using hearts for the banner. I used some jillibean watermelon gazpacho along with bazzill kraft (lighter) and recollections kraft (darker), the contrast of the two is interesting. Well here you go:

and the original sketch:

 and the horizontal challenge ...
I used some WeRMemoryKeepers show and tell papers and card stock. and my own handwriting.


5 comments:

Pam said...

Yay, you are making cards:)

I really like how you layered the light and dark kraft. And I want your handwriting.

Shel said...

Those are really great and creative, Jakki! Wish I made cards as well as you!

Candace Prado said...

i simply adore your little hearts! I wanna have the energy to make up a stack of cards to have on hand!

Cath said...

Hey Jakki! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cath said...

Hey again, Jakki! Thanks also for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)