3.27.2011

playing

playing with a new logo ... not sure i want to keep it but i've been playing with some new journal spots and was thinking of putting on the the computer for all to share. and thinking i should have a new logo for it. i've played with the hippo silhouette and actually love the playfulness of it and the circle is my own hand drawn circle, don't know if the text is staying .... its just typed not my own, thinking i want to play with it some more and keep with the hand drawn aspect of it ... just wanted to let you see what i've been up too. and i haven't gotten any emails so i'm pretty sure that i didn't make any design teams .... also my photo taking is seriously lacking ...

3 comments:

Candace Prado said...

Awww! I love it; and if that is a hand drawn circle...dang! You are awesome - I have a hard time free handing them with pencil and paper let alone mouse and computer screen!! The hippo is a cute little guy!

I think it's early in the week still for hearing about the DTs. Besides, you would get SOME kind of email letting u know something wouldn't you? That's rude if they don't!!

Shel said...

It's very cute! I think you need your name somewhere on there (maybe on the hippo's body). But why a hippo? Just curious!

Good luck on all of your DT try-outs! Hope you get at least one! How many did you attempt?

Pam said...

Wow lady, you have one steady hand, I love that it's hand drawn, I would definitely add your writing. I think the hippo is adorable:)

And don't fret about the dt's...you have to just keep trying, just keep trying, just keep trying trying trying...channeling my inner Dorie here:)