10.24.2010

pumpkin patch 2010

so we hit the somewhat local pumpkin patch today to find our pumpkins. it was lots of fun with lots of pumpkins to choose from. kailee was even posing for pictures for me this time. she was having so much fun trying to pick out the perfect pumpkin, but it didn't take her as long as in years past ... she was more about wanting to carve it into a pumpkin lantern and roasting seeds ... the projects for this week
logan was right beside his sister in climbing all over the pumpkins ....

and hey candi check it it, my little one is carring her own pumpkins now too. it made me sigh and think you you with your big kids.
and logan got a kick out of the wheel barrow
and now the group shot. out friends that were with us were surprised at how both kido's easily looked at me and smiled. their three boys weren't so coportive .
and lastly the family portrait ... its been a while since i have posted a picture of myself ... maybe because i usually have a goofy smirk on my face or am the one behind the camera most of the time.

well i guess this means i will have to get to scrapping this adventure pretty soon. but a week full of adventures and making paper pumpkins awaits, lots of pictures. and i'm being smart this year and doing two shoots of costume kids before the actual event, seriously my photos were so lacking from last year that im trying to make it up this time around (and just scrapping what i have from last year and moving on)

4 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

Awwww...sigh.

Your pics came out gorgeous. There is little better than patch pics in the fall, and these are so sweet. Yay, a family pics, too. Remember...smirk or not...stop being so critical (I tell myself) and make sure you are in front of the camera more!

Shel said...

Yay for a family photo!!! I haven't done that in a long time too!

I love the pic of L from up above! Great angle!!!

Looks like fun!

Pam said...

Love your pictures! That patch looks way better then the one we went to (if you could even call it a patch, ha!). Yes, family pictures. Need to get one soon.

My fave is the one of Logan climbing over the pumpkins, what a silly boy!!:)

rcprncss said...

Great pumpkin pictures! I can't believe how much they have grown! So cute!