10.06.2010

needed some pumpkins


so i had a little free time stuck in the office while kailee was playing on the computer and logan was taking a nap. decided that i needed some pumpkins so in true scrapbook spirt i went through all my scraps and pulled out orange, green, and black pp's. i didn't have very many purples. but funny thing is, is that all my scraps pretty much matched up shade wise with the echo park pp that i bought along with my other scraps and what nots that are halloween. so now i have lots of tidbits for scrapping pumpkins and bats and skunks and princesses this year. lol also make up like 20 pumpkins like the ones above ... just sorta got carried away with the embellies ... all the other ones that i have just aren't as cool.

3 comments:

Shel said...

OK...where do I sign up to get some of these adorable pumpkins? You did a fantastic job!!

Scrap Candy said...

I love 'em!! How cute!! Do you do mass quantities???

Pam said...

very very very VERY cute!!!!