9.05.2010

timeout

I have said before that logan is my crazy child. rocking backwards on his rocking chair, climbing to the top of the couch all before he could walk ... yes crazy dare devil of a child. well today he got in trouble for jumping off the couch. yes he came up with the ideal to climb to the very top of the couch and then to push ones self off and land on the part of the couch normal people sit on. all to a bunch of giggles and mom repeatedly telling you not to jump on or off the couch. well logan got a one minute time out .......


and it was the hardest thing for steve and I too keep a straight non giggling face when this is what logan did for his entire time out. he was very sad and gave us hugs when his time out was over.




he's also not jumped off the couch for the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

oh, poor sugar!

What a great shot,too! I'm glad you got the desired results...ISN'T it funny how we do so much better with the second one? I know that's what happened with ME!

Shel said...

Awww...I'm thinking there are going to be more where that came from....LOL

Pam said...

Haaaa ha! Love the pic, and I cannot believe he stayed there the whole minute! Awesome!

Shaun and I have the hardest time keeping a straight face with K too:)

Norlund Clan said...

Wow he has gotten so big. I love the picture, so cute.

Rileysmom said...

Jakki, that is super funny...flexible little guy!