5.29.2009

we went to feed the ducks today


okay so the baby ducks are just a cute picture. good thing i got to them before kailee chased them into the water.  and their momma is pretending to be asleep in the back.
so little miss kailee is driving her parents crazy, and spending a lot of time with Papa. baby logan is getting close, something like 9 days until his delivery and what seems like daily doctor appointments. and although i don't think our house is in totally chaos kailee might tell you otherwise. today was pretty good, nothing totally torn apart or a huge fit to remark on. she did like chasing the ducks and running up and down the side walk ... which i let her do, she needs the energy release. and getting out of the house seems to calm her down some to, its has to be hard in her world .... 

3 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

How beautiful - I bet their little green heads were stunning.

I get you on the "world of a kid" - energy release is a must!!

Pam said...

I love that last picture of her chasing the ducks!!! You are getting so close!! I am so excited for you:) I am totally missing that I can't just pick up and take A somewhere to get out of the house...that is driving A and I both crazy, lol! Maybe in a few weeks...

Shelstan said...

Great pics of the ducks! Very fun!