4.23.2009

a red dress and bubbles

these pictures look so retro, really similar to the ones I have of me growing up. at least in the way that those pictures have aged ... i think i have this action figured out, at least so that my pictures aren't turning green (it only works with pictures taken outside with perfect exposure).

its really hard to get a picture of kailee blowing bubbles. that is one where you see the bubbles and where she actually looks like she's blowing them. I think i have something that is acceptable here. 



and steve took a belly picture for me to post on here. but there is NO WAY that i am posting it. i so wish he was better at taking pictures sometimes...... ugh! i will let him try again tommarow or maybe saturday i might let him steal the camera and take pictures while at the parties kailee is attending. i'm sure to get some of me then, never fails.

3 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

make the bubbles bigger (ie a bucket and some string should do the trick) and you will for sure catch some bubbles in the air - and one soapy kid in the end.

Pam said...

I love the bottom one, it looks like she is laughing kinda. Yeah get a belly pic up here soon!

AnotherColour said...

I really love these retro bubble photos! For a sec there I felt young there and in the moment :)