4.03.2009

april sketching

HAHA! so I have actually put my sketch into one of my layouts. and looks like i am just as bad as everyone else in following it exactly, i took it as a jumping off point. I really do make these sketches up like they are there own "blank" layouts and them move on to my next project  so with out further ado KGK April Sketch:
and following with a drum roll .... well at least in my head there is a drum roll :)   my layout.

and this one here is with the march kit :) and i have still to think of some journaling for it but i like it  so i'm showing off.




2 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

I love "crazy, beautiful" and those awesome colors with the sepia pic!

I'm creating a file for Jakki KGK sketches - they should be worth some money if published....:)

Pam said...

I love your take on your sketch, and that is what sketches are for...a jumping off point! I love how you mixed up pieces from a lot of the kits too!