3.20.2009

cool vs. warm, and a photoshop action ....

its amazing to me how easily you can change a photo to have two different temperaments just by adjusting and adding a little hint of color to them. i told pam her b&w looked  a little muddy and so she sends it my way to fix for her ... until she gets elements and can do it her self! :P well i was having some issues with it and not liking what i came up with. so i went searching the threads for some action love. and found one on 2peas that i like. (i'll have to post a link to this over there, giving credit and all) 

this cool action, thanks Shanna,  turns the photos to more of a warm chocolate black and white.  
but that got me thinking what about more of a cool b&w ... so my take (although  now i'm going to have to learn how to turn it into an action :))
now i probably could have posted the beautiful photos of Aislynn that i did for Pam. but i'll let her do that, i just did up some fast ones of Kailee's backside .... and i originally wasn't going to use this photo for anything and now its kinda fun and will have to print and use it. :)

3 comments:

Shanna Jones said...

You're welcome Jakki! Glad you like it. :)

Scrap Candy said...

my vote goes with warm chocolate; I am a Sepia girl at heart...maybe it is the vintage in me.

Pam said...

I think I want to vote for the warm chocolate too:) Thanks again for changing that picture for me! I will be sad whenever I do start to edit my pics and you don't:P