1.17.2009

something like 17 weeks along

So I've done it, posted a belly picture. what was I thinking ... okay so it is really Steve bugging me to take one, and all this because some time ago I let it slip that he could take one. And he knew how all my blogging buddies would want to see ... UGH! So here I am feeling all exposed and stuff. DH is also all excited over these "Dad Gear" diaper bags and is making ebay offers on them. I have to admit that the outside access to bottles on either side of the bag are cool along with the wipe dispenser thing-a-ma-jig under the flap of the messanger bag

6 comments:

rcprncss said...

Great belly picture! Now you have to do one every month and keep us update! :)

Scrap Candy said...

Just think about the year in review LO you can make if you keep this up!!

Pam said...

Your belly is so cute!!!!! I feel like mine is lumpy looking, lol. I agree you need to keep taking these!!!

Reeves95 said...

i love baby bumps. you're carrying so high too!

Lauri Bernet said...

J-you look awesome-don't feel exposed, you are going to be so glad you have this someday I think :) Have a happy one-lOve, Lauri B

Shelstan said...

Keep it up! You look great!