10.12.2008

Pumpkin Patch Mania

So here are some photos from our second trip to the pumpkin patch ( a different place). Kailee and her Daddy had a blast looking over all the pumpkins trying to find the perfect (largest) one. She was funny we told her that we needed to take some pictures so she ran over to a group and the sat on one, smiled, and said cheese. Moved over to another one leaned against it and said cheese again.... this went on for a good 6 shoots then she was done modeling and off and running... i think Pam might be jealous, but the shots below are of her not posing or paying any attention to me at all
okay so maybe she's smiling at me in this one, its too cute of a shot to pass up
and my model for the day, dh's bf littlest (his birthday's in January) a handsome little guy. 

4 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

okay so in love with the bright oranges and looks like my too bright sunshine hit CA too! NOW - tell me about the photo border with the adorable pins...I have been looking into the digi ones for awhile but haven't come across one I like LIKE THIS!! please share....

Pam said...

So cute!!! LOL, I am jealous! Love the little on sitting on the pumpkin:) Am so trying to convince Shaun to go to the pumkpin patch again this weekend to geet my second chance at pictures, lol.

Shelstan said...

Great photography here, Jakki. Love the blurred bg and the vibrant colors!

Reeves95 said...

OMG that one of K leaning on the pumpkin shows how cool she feels. And that little boy is ADORABLE.