9.19.2008

What are your thoughts ....

So I don't know who originally did this but I got it off of Candi's blog.  I thought it was cute for K to go and hold up a thoughts bubble and I would take a picture, well it didn't turn out like I had envisioned it. But still the photos are too classics to pass up. And I wanted to share what I got with this experiment..... just took me a little while to shoot and post them. go ahead and add your own ad lib in the comments section would ya....
"hey K can you hold the sign up over your head for mommy?
"can you show my your sign?" she was really into the whole holding the sign thing.....
..... finally something I can work with, but not really.....oh and dh was off on the side line laughing at me the whole time telling me this was stupid and wasn't going to work.... at least K and I tried.

3 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

priceless toddler moments - I would scrap these as is!!! SHe is so adorable! I am glad you were able to have some fun and get some laughs out of this!!

Pam said...

These are cute-and I totally feel your frustrations, as you know, lol. I love the top one with it on her head, lol. I'm with Candi-scrap AS IS!

Shelstan said...

That bottom one is scrap-worthy. What will you write in the bubble though?