9.17.2008

little girls

so I was trying to get her to play along and model fro some fun pictures... this is the cheese face that I get... yeah... can you see my enthusiasm towards this face, hmmm. model shots are over rated and rarely ever tell a story any way.
this is more like it, the action shot! with her running away from me, its got a natural blur to it and she fills up the frame. perfect for the sedimate that I think every mom does at some point in time. you'll just have to wait and see what I do in the layout I have planned, this is just a picture you know.

and well I just plain like this shot. its my little girl in every since of the word "girl". she decided to go run in the sprinklers with her clothes on and was enjoying every bit of being a kid. I caught her on a break where she would layout on the warm cement of the walk way, only to jump right back up and run into the water all over again.

2 comments:

Scrap Candy said...

I loce that top pick! I can't wait to see how you use it with the KIT!! What a beautiful smile and LOOK AT HOW BIG she is getting!

Pam said...

I love that bottom picture! What a sweet face! Okay, you are right...I know I need to get more pictures of A not even paying attention to me...can't I just have her cooperate when I want her to, hee hee!