8.29.2008

Cousin's Party

can you just see the title? PERSPECTIVE? its all i see in this photo, a title I love how you can see what K is seeing, now I need something reflective to add with it ... journaling here I come.

baby corrie ... my littlest neice and sil ....notice the weapon in her hand? they were all after uncle steve with those things ... i loved it is was funny.
think he's gunna catch this one ???
this one got caught!  ... but in the end all were lost to lots of laughing and spalashing
i need to teach abbey how to "look at the camera" when im taking a picture. i even did the cheese part for this one, err. still a cute photo and now kailee knows how to climb up this part of the playground, GREAT! just what i wanted.....

2 comments:

Pam said...

Great pictures-looks like you guys had fun! I love that bottom one!!

Kathy said...

that "perspective" shot really rocks, Jakki. Looking forward to your journaling when you do a page on that...