7.02.2008

Sea World

This is a short photo trip. Forgot to charge the P&S and loving DH took the camera away from me. But we first met this guy, he was great at catching fish flying through the air before the sea gulls swooped down. Also pretty vocal, probably asking for all the fish we were throwing at him.

Then it was over to watch Believe K was fascinated.

I found the zoom switch so my photos got better

And well I think this was the best shot of the day.... although I could do with out all the water splashes

and we were way out of the "splash zone" so no getting drenched. And good thing we got those fun cards because we only made it through half the park ... still have to go see the penguins and polar bears and lots more....

Thursday's the zoo. and a fully charged no DH snatching camera day

2 comments:

Pam said...

HOW fun!!!! You got some good ones!!!!!!!!! I love the one of K! I hope you are having a fun fun fun week-we miss you:)

Scrap Candy said...

I love the colors in these photos! Great job! I will look forward to seeing more of your week's adventures!