6.27.2008

" I make Mommy"


So I am thinking great K is off playing with the puppies in her room (okay so there not puppies but we call them that) and all is quite.  I should have taken that as my que nothing good comes from a 2 1/2 year old when she's quite. I go back to her room to check on here and this is what I see.....

her cute smiling face and she tells me "mommy i make" and I just smile and reply "really?". all giggly she then says "they like it" and I go grab the camera.  

All the while my head is like what the *bleep* I thought I put that flour away there has to be at least 2 lbs of the powder being rubbed into the carpet. Why are the dogs eating the flour, yes they were all happily surrounding her eating up the flour. I couldn't get mad at her it was too funny but there was no way I'm going to laugh either and give her the idea that this is okay. So what do I do I quietly run out of the room and grab my camera, come back and take as many shots as I want to. All the while she's telling me what exactly she made "flour" then call my mom and inform her that she now has to buy K some fake food and give her the kitchen set we got her a while back before she was old enough to play with it. oh and she's cracking up as I explain the scene to her. Then let K talk to Nama while I get the vacume and clean the mess up.
Oh and this isn't the first nor will it be the last time this is going to happen to me

4 comments:

Pam said...

LOL! That sucks for you to clean it up, but it IS funny! So glad you got the pictures like a good Mommy;) Even more funny that the dogs are eating it!

rcprncss said...

Cute pictures, yeah, you did make me laugh. Maybe she will be good in the kitchen later! :)

Reeves95 said...

OMG that is hysterical. I never let my 4 year old play quietly bc it truly means they're not doing anything good.

Kathy said...

"All quiet" is never a good thing with a small child! LOL It is hard to get mad when it's something this funny, though...