5.21.2008

tonight

so lately K has this thing were she wants to sleep on the floor. i don't get it and think its really uncomfortable but she insists. so we set  up her blanket to lay on grab her pillow and another fuzzy blanket to cover her up. read our stories like normal and she sleeps on the floor.  so I took a picture of her.... no flash, set up on a toy box, in the no flash auto mode on my xti ... altered it a bit and this is what I got! ... well with some photoshop work of course. its been a while since i took a picture of her sleeping, seems like all her "baby" shots are of exactly that, sleeping. huh! sometimes i think i like her more this way, then i get my head on straight with a little bit of a mommy time out. and say naw, i like the run around crazy K a whole lot better than the feed me, change me, sleepy time K i had a 2 years ago.

oh and the original photo....


4 comments:

Shelstan said...

I love that top photo! Definitely scrap-worthy!!

Kathy said...

Love what you did with the original, Jakki. B&w was definitely the way to go, it's just lovely.

Pam said...

See, I think I like the color better, I know it isn't crisp, but it is just sweet, although I love the b/w too! That is so funny she wants to sleep on the floor!!!

Scrap Candy said...

I agree with Pam here, because of the cool effect the lighting gives...almost a glow about her. But I guess the B&W would be nore scrap worthy. In anyway - too precious.