4.20.2008

Rollie Pollies


So Kailee learned something new this weekend ... how to hunt for rollie pollies, you know the bug they hide under rocks and roll up into their armor coating when you touch them. Well this weekend we we're out gofer hunting (he had a quick and painless end) and these little bugs kept running across the sidewalk.... so being the cool mom I am I showed K how to catch them and pick them up and then put them back in the grass, she thought they were better off in the flower garden on the other side of the sidewalk. It was cute and now the world revolves around all the bugs she finds.

I finally saw atonement tonight, love the cinematography and the director, and understood the story because I had read the book.... but it was on the odd side of typical movies, still awesome and so in love with kira knightly and who ever played Robby (he's in becoming Jane too). I had some other thoughts I was going to put down here but now I am at a lost, images from I am legend are still running through my head, tragedy of an over active imagination but hopeful they will leave soon. I've been trying to scrap some but just cant seem to wrap my head around the pictures i have printed, seems I am off in the pictures that I keep posting here. Oh and my computer program, just the program, is crashing. In Design is wanting to be difficult and I have to figure out how to uninstall it and then reinstall it. the only thing that I can think of that might have caused it is that i uploaded the 1.4 version of lightroom but i don't see how that program has any connections to in design that would not let me open it before it crashes.... oh and the freelance job I'm working on is using in design.

Well now I feel like I'm rambling... but its gets things out of my head so maybe I can sleep tonight, hmmmm

1 comment:

Pam said...

I totally agree-the cinematography was gorgeous in Atonement! That is cute that K wants to get bugs! I would be too much of a wimp to show A how to get them;)